The Fearless Freelancer
How to Thrive in Good Times and in Bad
Steady, high-paying clients who need your help are out there in good times and in bad. But you need to know where they are and how to get them.
While the COVID-19 recession is long over, the economy still hasn’t fully recovered. And another recession is likely in 2023.
That’s because just as a balloon rises and falls, so does the economy. Recessions and economic downturns are part of the natural business cycle.
Whether the economy is in a recession, uncertain, or booming, The Fearless Freelancer gives you an easy-to-follow, proven process for getting the steady, high-paying clients you deserve—from a freelancer who’s thrived during three recessions and in good times.
Read what more freelancers say about The Fearless Freelancer.
Get Steady, High-Paying Clients
Whether this is your first recession or you’ve been through this before, The Fearless Freelancer will show you how to:
- Boost your confidence so you can stay calm and focus
- Stand out in a sea of freelancers so clients choose you
- Make freelance marketing as easy as tying your shoes
- Find high-paying clients that still need freelancers now
- Create marketing that will attract those clients
- Succeed in a recession even if you’re a new freelancer
Free Bonus Content
Also get dozens of checklists, templates, and other tools to help you recession-proof your freelance business, including:
- Simple Strategic Plan for Surviving the Recession
- The Ultimate LinkedIn Profile Checklist for Freelancers
- Awesome Freelance Website Template.
Lori built a 6-figure freelance writing business in 18 months and thrived during two recessions through marketing. She loves helping talented freelancers succeed in good times and in bad through her proven freelance marketing process.
Learn more about Lori.
Become a Fearless Freelancer
Get your copy of The Fearless Freelancer now.